1. DATA USAGE
3. OTHER PROVISIONS
Data we may collect when you use our Service:
- data such as unique ID and nickname are solely collected when you log in to a social network to play a match. Storage validity is the strictly necessary amount of time in which the lobby is active, and after that all data is discarded;
- data about your location, device type, operating system, used platform, computer browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, generated device identifier information, unique browser id, reference source, and IP address;
- the number of times you visit our Services and the amount of time you spend using the Services.
We can use your data in the following ways:
- To ensure that you comply with our terms;
- To improve the Services, analyze and report purposes, and provide technical support or answer your questions. This also includes using data to record any failure in our provision of the Services, so that we can report such interruptions;
- To provide contextualized ads that are of your interest;
- To allow you to browse the Services easily.
We will only retain the data as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose that it was initially collected for, and when is required by law.
The data we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area ("EEA"), such as the USA. This transfer is required to host the Services, provide support services, perform backups of your data, and allow you to use the Services.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use our Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visits to this website, or other websites to provide advertisements about products and services of your interest.
These are the companies that process data on our behalf, and they cannot use it for their independent purposes.
- Google AdManager (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US)
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- Adinplay (https://adinplay.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/)